Friday, October 7, 2011

I need a new set of scales

Seriously I do. Any recommendations? I will need to save up for them, but I would like a reliable set. Mine have never been reliable (they are weight watcher scales).



I've b/ped twice tonight (so far). I hope that I stay there. Not much else to report. Been hovering in the same 1lb radius since I overate a bit the past few days. I hope to be down 3lbs by next Thursday. I believe I can do it. I know I can do it. Anything less is unacceptable.

I don't really have anything else to add. Feeling bad for neglecting blogger, but my focus is totally skewered lately (damn probable bipolar disorder). I have been reading blogs, but not commenting because nothing I type actually makes sense when I re-read it. But I am reading and thinking of you all.

2 comments:

  1. I kow what you mean about not making sense when you re-read your comment :L I'm doing the same right now....But you will reach that 3lbs goal!! :) Think positive xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the b/p :( I find that when I eat every 2-3 hours, I don't binge. If I skip meals, I end up bingeing at the end of the day. Not fun D:

    ReplyDelete