Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 3

I think I may have been sitting around 122lbs when I started my fast (judging by what I weighed at the end of the first day and how I average about 2lbs up by the end of a given day). That said this morning I weighed in at 119.6lbs. I only had about a fourth of a can of beer last night (We were watching a movie and I got too into it to remember that I was supposed to be drinking).

I also think I may end up posting twice today to distract myself. The urge to eat carbs is still around. I am refusing to allow myself to fuck up.

So far I've had:
1 Green Tea
1/2 cup of vegan chicken stock 5cals
3/4 cup of peach juice 75cals
Total: 80cals

3 comments:

  1. Well done for keeping it up still :) Harley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, carbs are my worst enemies! So tempting! You're so strong, resisting. I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! :) & avoiding the beer- Stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete