Monday, October 11, 2010

I live

barely. I tried updating last week (I think Thursday) but blogger was being a bitch. This is only a quick update as I really don't feel like getting into things tonight, but I thought I should pop in and say something. I failed at my fast after 4 days, due to things beyond my control. Have had a few good heart to hearts with my friend C and finally made an appointment with my therapist. I may push him to send me to get assessed for bipolar disorder since I have all the symptoms and frankly everyone I know believes I have it.

I have a lot of reading to catch up on. I hope to do it tomorrow. Tonight I have a blissful few hours to loose myself in playing God on the original Sims game. Which seems vitally important right now.

4 comments:

  1. hey hun, hope everything is OK with you. the sims is such awesome fun! love it :)
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you!!
    Hope everything with the doc goes well- even if you have it knowing might lead to better treatment?
    Stay strong! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear from you, and I hope the session with the therapist goes to plan, keep us updated ok? I'm trying to do that at the moment, think I have something but not quite sure how to tell my doctor, aren't they meant to diagnose us? Anyway well done on the fast hun you did great. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love distracting myself from real life via the sims too. hope everything goes well with the therapist. xo

    ReplyDelete