Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ugh ugh ugh

I have most defiantly lost my fucking ipod. Which is making me rage. I want to cry and smash things all at once. Earlier I though I lost my keys. With my ipod being gone I almost had a complete mental breakdown in the entrance way to my building. Luckily I found my keys. I can keep my tenuous grasp on my sanity for a little bit longer.

I expect to gain tomorrow. I donated blood yesterday and though my fluids shouldn't be affected too much (and it apparently burns 650 cals) I still think my weight this am was wrong. Speaking of weight, I haven't decided if I'm going to continue on the SGD seeing how this past week has completely thrown me off of it. I think I'll think on it a bit longer. I still have my goal of 112lbs by Xmas.

Bulimia seems to be back full force. Which sucks. I just adore having a slight hint of vomit around myself.

I'm also thinking of switching to my real name on here. I'm going to think on that a bit too, seeing as it could just be a passing fancy.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, crap, I hope you find your iPod. I almost died when I thought I lost mine. Don't worry if you've had a bad few days. If SGD was working for you, keep going! Wouldn't it feel amazing to reach your goal?
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find yor ipod, it suck losing that kind of things.
    I can´t seem to be able to stop binging and purging either....it sucks.
    Keep going with the SGD if it´s working b=)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I hope you find your iPod again, I'd be lost without mines too :(

    I've always wanted to donate blood! I'm not of age yet but kudos to you for donating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a similar experience today too, except I lost my ipod charger so I went jogging without music...an hour of silence. It sucked because I could think about anything but Burger King or this coupon that I got for Baskin Robins. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit that you lost your ipod! Mine was stolen a few months ago and I am still lost without it!

    Good for you giving blood! I've always been way too chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanna give blood! And losing your ipod, ouch I'm sorry :/ stay strong ok <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete