Friday, April 22, 2011

The hardest part is the waiting

Seriously I'd love to just start SGD right now. But I know it's best to wait till monday. I did well yesterday with no food until supper. But we went out to dinner and I probably had 1000 calories. But hey, we would have went out to dinner anyways so not eating during the day helped.



My Dads scale says 119lbs this morning. I don't trust it. It's analog and they lie.

I've had 300 calories today, and will probably allow myself 400 for supper (though if it comes in less, then good for me). I need to get some protein into me. I find when I eat more protein that definatly eat less. It really stops the binges. I haven't been getting a lot lately, which makes the urges to eat worse. So definatly at supper time I'm eating protein. I might eat some beefless tips or mock chicken fingers. All depends on what I plan on having on the side. I'm so indecisve.

I still haven't found a bathing suit I like. One piece or two. I really need to get on that.

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried those Spiru-tein shakes? They come in like a million flavours and are really delicious. The peanut butter chocolate, and the cookies and cream are my favs. Packed with protein. And I mix them with 1/4 cup almond milk and 3/4 cups water so they're way less calories than having it with milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I can't ever trust those analog scales, lol. That protein thing to stop binges sounds interesting, maybe I'll try it! Anyways, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your SGD on monday. I might give it a go from Monday myself xx

    ReplyDelete