Thursday, March 24, 2011

I've been given an award

Twice! Thank you to Zane and TK for this. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update this and accept it. Uber busy wtih school work. And work work. I need a vacation or atleast win the lottery.



The Rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honour onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them

7 Things about me:

1. I don't wear socks. It's an OCD thing. If I put my socks on the wrong foot first, I need to take off my socks, put them in the laundry, wash my feet, and try again with a new pair (it goes right foot first, then left). Also I dislike how they squish my toes.

2. I don't think I am one, but apparently I'm a huge nerd. I go on long tirades about such nerdy topics as Star Trek, Harry Potter, Animorphs, final fantasy, weird scientific discoveries, theories on black holes, to fashion and modern hairstyles. I can get quite passionate about it.

3. I'm phobic of chickens. And earwigs.

4. I talk to my cat more than any other person. I also have her talk back to me. We have a good ol' time together.

5. I'm a clothes-a-holic. I hate that right now my wardrobe is so small, but I literally can't afford to buy more cloths and the majority of the clothes I do have don't fit me anymore.

6. I name my pets after characters from TV/Books/Movies I like. Molly is named after Molly Weasley from Harry Potter. She is as badass as her name suggusts.

7. Even though I don't particularily want to get married, and I don't like winter, I already know that my wedding theme would be old russian winter.

And I think it would be too hard to pick 10 people. So many people have gotten it already, and I've been slacking on blog reading. Everyone deserves one. So I'm going to break the rule and not name anyone.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Oh my God, I thought i was the only one who hated socks. It's good to know that I'm not alone (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. "4. I talk to my cat more than any other person. I also have her talk back to me. We have a good ol' time together."

    Haha...me too. Does she have her own "voice" like mine does?

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete