Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And the FailBoat Continues

Binged last night, oh well. Things happen. Tomorrow is a new day. And all that crap.

Doesn't matter since my period is due to start on Saturday, and I'm already starting to retain water, and can't get an accurate weight. Le Fucking Hell.

Trying to decide what to do for Xmas. The Boyfriend and I are going with my Mom to visit my Grandma, and all my aunts and other family members will be there. Which means there will be much food. Luckily it's only for 5 days, and for like 3 of those days Restaurants are typically closed. I wasn't allowed to have my nontraditional Xmas feast last year (I want to start eating Chinese food on Xmas, since I'm not religious, and hold no real sentiment for traditional Xmas foods), and I hope I can this year. I think it's stupid to have to make myself a mock turkey and my own sides when that isn't what I want to eat.

I'm going to do my own thing, fuck what Mom says this year. No Step dad to get up in arms over the fact that I'm not Christian and not participating in the traditions of the year. I like little traditions, Mom and I watching A Charlie Brown Christmas while decorating, Dad and I watching Trekmas (the Space channel plays Star Trek all day on Xmas Day) all day long. When at my Aunt L's house watching my mothers family's old home movies from the 60s and 70s. Watching all the different versions of a Christmas Carol (the best being the Muppet version).

Since I'm poor, and the boyfriend is poor, I'm going to make vegan cookies for my aunts and Grandma (and my mom) but still get a few things for Mom and Grandma too.

But first, I need to get to 112lbs. I think I need a new plan. Starting tomorrow I'm doing the Skinny Girl Diet.

4 comments:

  1. I say bring your own Chinese if that's what you want to eat. You're an adult. Let your family choose to accept you for who you are or not. (More than likely, they will.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I´ll start the skinny diet too tomorrow.
    Bring what you wanna eat for xmas, I´ll do that too this year, I´m done with xmas binges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christians stole all their holiday trappings from the pagans anyway, then the capitalists followed. In light of the history I don't mind the sentiment. Family is the only consistent part of any of it - as long as you're together, who cares what food you eat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the skinny girl diet I hear it works really well :) let us know how it goes. And chinese food over fatty xmas food any day! xxx

    ReplyDelete