Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fatty McFatterson

If the title of this post tell you anything it should be that I feel fat today. I've eaten horridly the past two days. I need to get back in control. I will do that today. I'm not giving up my goal for April 15th being 6lbs down. It's going to happen. It has to happen.

I think the seroquel is making it hard for me to get the energy I need to exercise. Still. So today I'm going out to buy a mini stepper of some sort so I can get some exercise while still in the house. Plus today I'm starting the two hundred sit up challenge (http://www.twohundredsitups.com/) to help improve my core strength. It gives me a plan to follow which I shouldn't fuck up too bad.

I have no real other news. My psych nurse met my partner yesterday, I thought she would want to talk to him once she saw that he was waiting for me in the waiting room. I got an assignment to write out a list of my accomplishments. That is going to be hard, I fail at everything.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, honey. I wish there were something I could say to make you feel better. I hope the new challenge helps, at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The assignment should defiantly boost you :) I'm sure you have lots of accomplishments! xx

    ReplyDelete