Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Pills!

I'm off Abilify and on Seroquel. Great, a pill that makes one exhausted and causes weight gain. Why am I doing this anyways?

On a weight related note I've been sitting at 120lbs for days, and my period is due sometime this week (I would technically say two days ago). Trying not to freak out as I took my BC pills right, my body is still messed up from the overdose and I was off the pills for a month before I started taking them again. I think it may start tonight, as I'm going to will it to do so.

I'm still kinda out of it, I've been reading blogs but can't think of anything to say. I'm going to try to be a bit more interactive in the next few days, if the seroquel allows it.

4 comments:

  1. Take care, honey. It's nothing to freak out about. Your body's just taking its time to re-set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know logically that is what is going on. Though I stil believe my will worked. :D

      Delete
  2. It will all be ok in the end <3 Promise! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm feeling much better now that I've been awake for more than 2 hours.

      Delete