Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ugh my stomach hurts

My mother is in town visiting, so we are staying at a hotel. It's a staycation for me. My stomach is so full though. I had breakfast (cereal w/o milk, two pieces of toast with jam, and some strawberries, and apple juice) and lunch (sweet potato fries and sauteed mushrooms and onions) and I'm stuffed. It seems like entirely too much food, but I know that the average person eats more. I just don't get how people do it. Can't purge. Though I'll probably take laxatives tonight and wake up at 4 am with the horrible stomach pains and awful shits.

Got a massage this morning. I defiantly needed it. Then Mom and I went swimming. We are currently digesting lunch and going to the gym here for at least an hour, so I'm trying to not freak out too much about the food.

My Mom keeps saying that I've gotten skinny, but I don't see it. I now can kinda see that I'm smaller, but I weigh pretty much what I did the last time she saw me, but I think it has redistributed a bit.

And hello to my new followers. Monday/Tuesday I'll be able to catch up with everyone and say hello.

1 comment:

  1. Cats are often much kinder than everyone else.

    I had a bulimic named Dragon, once upon a time. He ran away but I am guessing he just blossomed into the real Dragon that he was.

    Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete